Are you just as annoyed as I am with creating Instagram posts on your mobile device? Well, here’s the solution! Yay 🙂
I’ll give you an explanation on how to do it with Chrome, but it works in a similar way with Firefox.
So, here’s how it goes:
- Open Chrome and go to the Instagram website.
- Click on the three dots on the upper right side.
- Choose “More tools …”
- and then “Development tools”.
- Go to „Mobile view“ on the left bottom.
- Choose your mobile device.
- Hit F5 to refresh the page.
- Now you can upload your photos just like on your phone.
That’s already it. I’m going to use this a lot in the future. It’s definitely an easy way to post your photos to Instagram.
Let me know how it works!